It is through her Performing Arts Academy that she has been able to do the following:
- Jack(ie) Scott in High School Musical ( Albany Theatre Cov).Jemima In Cats ( Spa Centre)
- Appeared at Art in the Park and Leamington Food Festival
- Appeared on Blue Peter BBC
- Sang Solo in Royal Priors Shopping Centre and others in Cov/Brum
- Broadcast live on Coventry & Warwickshire Radio Brody Swain Show
- Performed as Little Red Riding Hood from Into The Woods (Spa Centre) for the Heritage Society
- Played Verruca Salt & performed as a Solo Vocalist/dancer (Billy Elliott) at Warwick Chocolate Festival
- Appeared in a cinema screening at VUE cinema
- Performed for Spa Theatre Company
- Worked with Carl from Nick Jnr’s “Go Go Go”
- Worked with West end star Charles Brunton (Miss Trunchball Matilda) among others.
Recently she played Lumiere in Disney’s Beauty and The Beast at the Spa Centre. She received some great reviews and is particularly proud of this performance as she worked very hard on several aspects of it – in particular, at making the character very comedic and, of course, mastering the French accent.
Charlotte is particularly excited as she has already been advised that she will be invited to perform again at Her Majesty’s Theatre in 2018 – it is a great opportunity!
Two other NLS students, Mya and Lian Bates, will be appearing at Her Majesty’s Theatre in the West End this year in a New show called The Lazy Ace.
NLS’s pool of creative talent is clearly vast!